Do you love festivals? The music, the late nights and the camping?
The Greenbelt arts festival (25-29 August) is a key event in our calendar. It’s a space where we meet those people who are as passionate about fighting injustice and tackling poverty as we are. Our volunteers are vital to making our presence at Greenbelt a success.
As a festival volunteer for Christian Aid at Greenbelt, you will be part of an epic team, engaging with festival-goers and representing our work. You’ll also get time to enjoy the festival.
In return for working one shift each day, you will get:
- Free entry to the festival
- Access to our dedicated volunteer’s camping area
- Meals throughout the weekend
- A discount voucher for the on-site bookshop
- Free access to the campsite showers
- All the training you need for your role.
We have vacancies for volunteers on our Youth, Café and Supporter Engagement Teams.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities check out the task descriptions over on Christian Aid's website:
Youth Participation Team (i.e. with us!)
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org