Thursday 22nd - Tuesday 27th August
- The CA Collective Ambassadors with be required to spend three hours per day with The CA Collective. This includes; Training & orientation on Friday 23rd and three hours on Saturday, Sunday and Monday which will be allocated by a rota.
- During the three hours, Ambassadors will take part in activities including; attending the CA Collective Take Over sessions, flyering the festival, spreading the word about the CA Collective sessions and interacting with passers-by in the CA Collective zone.
- Ambassadors may also be asked to go to specific talks or sessions around the festival to collect and create content around the thoughts and ideas shared.
- Dependent on skill set, there is also a possibility that CA Collective Ambassadors can be involved in the Collective takeover sessions as host or facilitator.
- An interest in Christian Aid's work and a willingness to learn more about Christian Aid and the CA Collective.
- An interest in Climate Justice Campaigning and an enthusiasm for seeing more people engaging in campaigning
- Some experience in festival or charity volunteering would be desirable
- Personable, approachable and confident in striking up conversation with fellow festival goers
- 18-25 years old (If you are outside of this age range, please see the Christian Aid Volunteer Roles on the Christian Aid Website)
- 50% off your weekend festival ticket price
- Food provided during the weekend - food vouchers will be provided for one meal a day and remaining food provided by the Christian Aid Venue
- Free Shower Wristband
- Access to the camping field on Thursday 22nd (24hrs early)
- Travel Expenses covered up to £50 and car park permit available